Perspectives: SubmissionsMarch 7, 2013 3:16 pm
If you are interested in writing for Perspectives, send an email to: email@example.com with a proposal for your piece, or an abstract of a completed essay. All submission should be done in the form of a Word doc. The editors will take a look at your proposal and get back to you as soon as possible.
All submissions should meet the following format requirements:
• Please follow the Chicago Manual of Style for general format and citation guidelines.
• Please use endnotes rather than footnotes and keep notes to a minimum.
• Type your endnotes directly into the text. Please do not use the “insert note” function in Word, as it is incompatible with our layout software.
• Do not include page numbers on your manuscript.
• Do not indent new paragraphs. Use a line break instead.
• Please keep in mind that we seek to share these ideas with a broad readership; write in accessible, clear language. Do not assume an academic audience.
• Be sure to include a brief (3-6 sentence) bio that you would like printed alongside your article at the end, before the notes.