As of February 1, grants have closed for 2021.
To stay updated on future grants’ announcements you can subscribe to the IAS Newsletter, on our homepage.
We will leave this FAQ up until grantees have been notified, on or before 4/30/2021.
Originally posted on October 31, 2020:
Grants Open Date
Grants Close Date
Notification Date Range
- On or before 4/30/2021
- Projects (grant work completion) delivered by spring 2022 (around 4/30/2022) or before.
We recommend preparing all required information and materials in advance of beginning the application. You will need to: succinctly summarize your project, audience, and outreach plan, as well as provide a budget and timeline for completion.
Total Amount Available, Budget
- $1,000.00. IAS will prioritize funding multiple smaller grants, over one grant for the total amount. There is not one fixed amount applicants should request (up to the $1,000 total available); amounts should specifically reflect costs in the project.
- A budget is requested as part of the application.
Funding Topics & Media
- We are currently seeking projects that focus on:
- Black and Indigenous Anarchism(s)
- Police Abolition and Alternatives
- Mutual Aid
- Priority will be given to: short video and multimedia projects that serve as foundations or definitions or that further education on one of the above topics; we will accept proposals for written work at this time.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org