Grants Open Date
Grants Close Date
Notification Date Range
- On or before 4/30/2021
- Projects (grant work completion) delivered by spring 2022 (around 4/30/2022) or before.
We recommend preparing all required information and materials in advance of beginning the application. You will need to: succinctly summarize your project, audience, and outreach plan, as well as provide a budget and timeline for completion.
Total Amount Available, Budget
- $1,000.00. IAS will prioritize funding multiple smaller grants, over one grant for the total amount. There is not one fixed amount applicants should request (up to the $1,000 total available); amounts should specifically reflect costs in the project.
- A budget is requested as part of the application.
Funding Topics & Media
- We are currently seeking projects that focus on:
- Black and Indigenous Anarchism(s)
- Police Abolition and Alternatives
- Mutual Aid
- Priority will be given to: short video and multimedia projects that serve as foundations or definitions or that further education on one of the above topics; we will accept proposals for written work at this time.
- Email: email@example.com