Perspectives issues available for 25% off & with free shipping
All issues feature cover art and design by Josh MacPhee, of Justseeds Artists’ Cooperative, and art by Justseeds’ artists. Take a look at which issues are available, and some of each issues’ highlights below!
– The Politics of Climate Change, featuring “Atmospheric Dialectics” by Javier Sethness; “All Power to the People: Energy Production and the Climate Crisis” by Lara Messersmith-Glavin, on behalf of the Parasol Climate Collective; and “Movements for Climate Action” by Brian Tokar, plus so much more!
– Movements, featuring “The Panthers, the Black Liberation Army, and the Struggle to Free All Political Prisoners and Prisoners of War” by Ashanti Omowali Alston; “Where’s My Movement? Contemporary Anarchist Mothers and Community Support” by Victoria Law; “Movement, Cadre, and Dual Power” by Joel Olson, plus more essays and book reviews!
– Care, featuring “Alternative to EMS” by Rosehip Medic Collective; Class and Health: Community Acupuncture” by Paul Messersmith-Glavin; “To Care is to Struggle” by Kevin Van Meter; “Remembering Joel Olson” by Joe Lowndes and many book reviews!
– Strategy, featuring “Elsipogtog: River of Fire” by Andrea Schmidt; “Octavia’s Brood: An Interview with Walidah Imarisha” by Lara Messersmith-Glavin; “Do-It-Yourself Strategies for Revolutionary Study Groups” by Mamos Rotnelli; “‘Strict Discipline Combined with Social Equality’: Orwell on Leadership in the Spanish Militias” by Kristian Williams; “Building Revolutionary Anarchism” by Colin O’Malley; plus many book reviews!
– Justice, featuring “Interviews from an Uprising” by Sarah Coffey; “Brick by Brick: Creating a World Without Prisons” by Layne Mullet; “Meditation on Domestic Intervention” by Sara Rahnoma-Galindo; “Confronting Vigilante Responses in Accountability Work” by Romina Akemi; “Breaking the Chains of Command: Anarchist Veterans of the US Military” by Brad Thomson; “Against Deep Green Resistance” by Michelle Renee Matisons & Alexander Reid Ross, plus book reviews, of course.
Each issue is $7.50, including free shipping.
You can notify us how many of which issues you want by email at: PerspectivesOnAnarchistTheory@Gmail.com We’ll tell you how to pay via Pay Pal.
Or write us c/o IAS, PO Box 90454, Portland, OR 97290 and send us a check, made out to IAS, to cover how many of each that you want.